Thursday 1 December 2011

Premiere and Illustrator Workshop

I completely forgot about posting the work I did in this workshop! We had a one day workshop on using Adobe Premiere and another day on Adobe Illustrator and a little on Adobe Flash. This was the video I made using random clips given to me and all the different skills I had been taught during the day.


For the Illustrator and Flash workshop day we made a small illustration from a photograph and then imported it into to Flash to create a short animation using tools such as Shape Tween. I can't work out how to put flash files into this blog. However, at the end of the day all my work went onto a group memory stick that went to the Head Tutor, so there is evidence of the work I did in the hands that need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment