Thursday 1 December 2011

Display Project Final Ideas

So I for this project I made a few more song lyric graphs from a wider type of song. I now have 6 to choose from. Its pretty hard to photograph it because the type is so small, but I tried my best.

This is how I have displayed it for the Group Tutorial. I tried again to get my printer and computer to print on long strips of paper, but they would not co-operate. So I printed them all off on normal printer paper and blue-tacked them to the wall in groups and strips. I chose four that I felt showed the contrasted best between the song types.

The paper went a little crumply once I blue-tacked it to the wall, so for my final hand in I am going to re-print on card instead, so it doesn't crease so easily. I will also bring a spirit level as it was extremely difficult to get them level. I was also in two minds as to whether I should put the name of the song and artist. I decided to leave it for now because I thought it might make it too obvious. I wanted to see if people could make out what the songs were from the lyrics. I will see what is said tomorrow in the Group Tutorial and make my decisions based on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment