Thursday 8 December 2011

Object Project - Final Piece

During the group tutorial I received good feedback about my piece but the tutor said that there wasn't a big enough contrast between the two biggest bottles. He said that adding atleast one more big bottle would improve the piece greatly. So I found 2 more bigger bottles and filled them with the same length of thread. I had also only displayed it on a windowsill, so I planned to make a plinth to display the work properly. Here is the plinth I made and the finished work displayed on it in my space in the studio.






This was the first project I finished and put up in the studio, and I thought it looked really nice on it's own. But I had plenty more work to put up so it got alot more cramped over the next three days.


No comments:

Post a Comment