Thursday 8 December 2011

Display of Final Pieces

Here are the final pieces from all four of my projects displayed in the studio ready for marking and on time a day before the deadline.






I would have liked one or two more boards worth of space to spread everything out a little more but it was quite cramped in the the studio I was in and I didn't want to be greedy. I ended up moving my plinth round to how I originally had it also because of limited space. I turned it so it was perpendicular to the wall rather than parallel with it. It is a little unusual but I don't think it detracts from the work. If I had more space I would have displayed all three wall pieces at eye level. I would also put the magazine pieces in a long line rather than the weird formation I have here due to space constraints.

No comments:

Post a Comment