Thursday 8 December 2011

Display Project - Evaluation

My main weakness in this project was neglecting it. I concentrated too much on my other three projects because I didn't have such a firm idea for what I was going to do for this project. Instead, I should have concentrated on this one first until I was happy with the direction I was heading in. Then got on with the other three projects. I think I was very lucky to come up with the idea I did without having to go through too much development. I certainly won't leave it to chance in the future.

I think my actual idea was quite interesting and my making process was quite methodical and functional. I would like to use it again but don't know whether it could be applied to other projects.

If I were to complete this project again I would start on it a lot earlier than I did and give it a more equal amount of time and effort compared to the other projects. I think I would also liked to have investigated using more types of written word to insert in to the alphabetised graph format such as books, quotes, poems and speeches.

If I were to carry on with this project I would like the try out making an animation or digital piece based on the music equaliser that was suggested to me. I think this would develop this project quite a bit but still keep the core idea and method the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment