Thursday 8 December 2011

Context Project - Final Piece

My tutor said that this was the weakest out of all 4 of my projects because it had changed so much from the original idea and had lost its meaning a little bit. I also feel that I should have tried harder to finish the piece in time for the group tutorial. That way I think I might have gotten my idea across more effectively.  My tutor also said I should concentrate on finishing my other three projects first and come back to this when I was done. So I listened to his comments and those of the other students and once I had done the other three projects I carried on with them. I completed them in virtually the same way I was planning to in the first place. But I made them alot more glitchy and quirky. So this way they weren't just paper mechanisms of malfuntioning objects. The paper itself was malfunctioning so that they could not be interacted with correctly. I know it's probably not my strongest project but I did really enjoy making them and will definately pursue more paper mechanics in the future.






No comments:

Post a Comment