Monday 13 February 2012

Tutorial with Jo Newman

On Tuesday 7th February I had a tutorial so that my progress could be checked and I could get some advice and feedback on my work and project idea so far. Jo Newman was pretty positive about my idea and gave me lots of great advice about my project idea. She mentioned premade hat boxes for packaging that I could alter and suit my project which I didn't even consider so I'm glad she brought that to my attention. Another thing she mentioned was that I should try gluing tin foil to either sides of a piece of fabric which would help with the construction of my hat. She also advised that I make a series of small samples where I try out layers of tin foil and various other materials. Another thing that she noticed was that some of my blog posts were a little long and some parts could edited out to make the information more concise.

So I will be getting on with all of these suggested tasks as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment