Monday 13 February 2012

Label Design

I was pretty sure how I wanted my label to look but I thought I'd try and draw out a couple of ideas anyway in case I came up with a better idea.

So the idea I'm going to go with is the middle one. The one side features the logo I designed. I think the circle shape will suit my logo design best, and also fit with the circle shape of my hat box. The other side of the label will feature a layer diagram like the ones I encountered when I looked at Gore Tex. I haven't drawn it yet, but I have decided on the wording of the layers.  I plan to use some of the wording I found in the music video I researched featuring the fake shopping channel. I will also be lying about the layers slightly but I think this is appropriate and suitable because a lot of manufacturers lie about their products, and in my context it is even questionable as to whether this hat will even do anything functional or whether it is needed at all.

Draft layer descriptions:
-NASA tested space grade aluminium foil wave barrier.
-Hyper fine super strong Teflon for durability and longevity.
-Breathable and stylish Egyptian black cotton.
-Another layer of scientifically engineered barrier foil so you can feel twice as safe.

I will also mention the felt liner, the extra layers of foil on top and the hollow tin foil spheres that will some how deflect the alien telepathy even more. Using persuasive language again to help bolster the features special qualities.

No comments:

Post a Comment