Tuesday 14 February 2012

Hat Box and Label




 The next few pictures show the box that I altered to make the packaging box for my hat. I painted the top with white acrylic to cover up the design and also covered the sides with a long strip of white card. I then added a thin strip of aluminium foil to link the box with the actual hat.


 I reproduced my logo large enough to fit my box lid, printed it out and then stuck it on top of my box.
 This is what the lid of the box looked like when I was finished and had displayed it in the studio on my plinth.
 The picture below is the first part of my label before I added the layer illustration and the feature text.
 The next two pictures show both sides of my finished label. It shows the logo, layer diagram, feature list and an explanation of the brand name.

Here is my finished hat and packaging displayed in the studio.
 
I am quite pleased with how my hat box and label turned out. I think they look fairly professional and I did well to complete what I did in the time I had. If I were to carry on with this project I would make some print adverts for my hats and possibly improve on my hat box design.

No comments:

Post a Comment