Sunday 29 April 2012

Project Presentation

So last Thursday I had to present my idea and my progress so far to my tutor and a few other students. The reception to my idea was mixed, but my tutor said it could do with some improvement. So on advice from him I will be changing my idea slightly.

Instead of covering the pages I will now be making the scary pages much more grotesque and terrifying in order to create a very adult sinister chapter in an innocent children's book. I will also be attempting this technique with a couple of other books from my childhood to make my final piece a little more substantial. I have also got my hands on a small bookcase from my childhood that I am planning to present the books on.

So my next steps with be to try out some ideas for layouts on photocopies of some of the pages, choosing my other books to feature in my piece and cleaning up the little bookcase to present my work on.

No comments:

Post a Comment