Wednesday 18 April 2012

Photographs of the Pages

Here are some shots of the pages I am concentrating on for this project. Some pages were scarier than other. On some pages the images scared me more than the stories related to them, on others it was more the words that frightened me.

Although this book had several different chapters, each new chapter didn't have a cover page introducing the chapter like in many other books I have seen, It just went straight into the new topic. So one minute I would be reading about technology and looking at the interesting pictures, and then I would turn the page and immediately be confronted with ghosts and monsters because I had forgotten that it was after this page. The chapter after this one was also my favourite, it was about optical illusions. Therefore I had to turn each page individually so I didn't miss any pages in my favourite chapter.













I'm hoping that looking through these pages will give me some sort of eureka moment as to what I should put on the pages to simulate the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment