Sunday 13 November 2011

Rearrange Magazine Development

I tried out some more ideas for this project. I drew alot of inspiration from the artist research I
had done. (There were lots more than this but I chose these as what I thought were the better ones.)





I also completed a brainstorm sheet for display ideas. I tried to thing of way to display them that would remove them from their magazine context, but also thought about re-printing them as a zine/book to put them back into their original context.


After a group crit and thorough discussion with my tutor I am going to try and incorporate cutting through the image to reveal text, and also some drawing/painting work to make the pieces more diverse and interesting. But I still need to think of an idea or meaning to base my work on. My tutor recommended combining projects so perhaps I could bring the themes from my other three projects into this piece to give it more direction and significance.

No comments:

Post a Comment