Sunday 13 November 2011

Context Project Development

For my context project, I made a more polished storyboard to present my idea to my tutor and the group critique.





I also completed this diaply brainstorm aswell to try out ideas of how I would display my video. Aswell as thinking of some other mechanical/electrical objects that could malfunction to make my video longer perhaps or more diverse.
My tutor and the group said they liked the idea but thought it could use more development. My tutor also said I could contrast some objects that were malfunctioning with objects that weren't doing anything. Then the viewers could assume they were broken, or it could be suspensful where they are waiting for it to do something that portrays it as being broken. It was suggested that I could perhaps look at other mediums to convey my idea. I had also said that I was finding it hard to incorporate drawing and painting into any of my projects, which is a medium that I enjoy the most, so they suggested maybe using that instead of a video. My tutor also gave me an idea to have images or video on a screen and have slightly differnt audio to what the viewer is seeing. I have also thought about drawing some of the objects I have chosen and then having some sort of audio with those drawings instead of photographs or video.

I will be trying these ideas out as soon as possible and thinking of more diverse ways to put forward my idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment