Sunday 16 October 2011

First Thoughts on S, M, L and XL

For my Object project, (Make a S, M, L and XL.) I haven't yet done any specific artist research, but I have already tried out one of my ideas. I just really wanted to try it out before I went any further to see if it was worth it or not. So the few pictures below give you the gist of the idea and the rest of the pictures can be seen here.




I plan to put better and more meaningful images inside the bottles, but for now I just put random magazine pictures inside the bottles to see how they looked and whether they were clear or not. My idea was to use the bottles to display pictures that related to scale or size. For example, a photograph of a mouse in the largest bottle and an elephant in the smallest one etc. But probably not something that obvious. I really like the way then have turned out, but I think I have alot more development to go before I reach my final idea. I also think that it would probably look better if the bottles all had corks, and not screw tops.

No comments:

Post a Comment