Sunday 9 October 2011

Photography Workshops

We had a photography workshop on Monday with Graham, which was really helpful because it cemented the camera knowledge I already had and made me feel much more confident with my camera. Tuesday was great too, if a little nerve racking. We had a visiting tutor called Jonathan Cherry. His website is here. He was really awesome and obviously knew what he talking about. We were given a list of the sort of  pictures we should take. Then we walked up into Stirchley high street and started taking pictures. I got some really nice photographs.  I also learned some stuff to do with Photoshop and some more camera stuff, so it was beneficial. These two photos are the ones I edited a little and showed to the class. I put a couple of the other photos I took on my Flickr here as well.



No comments:

Post a Comment