Tuesday 6 September 2011

First Post!

Okay, so I've made a New Year's resolution of sorts, even though its not actually New Year's...so it's more of a New Term, or New University Year resolution I suppose. But I am going to try and start posting atleast once a week, about my university art work, and anything else art related. I'm hoping it will help me keep  track of whats's going on in my work and stuff and will be a good way to record everything that happens during the year.

So, I don't actually start until 19th September, and that is only for induction and enrolment, so officially the real work starts on the 26th. Which also means I don't really have anything to show right now. I've got doodles in sketchbooks that could be worth putting up and some of my work from the Art & Design Foundation course I did last year, but I'll have to have a look at what I've got and sort through whether it's worth putting up here. I might just make it a small album on Flickr and then link to it in my next blog post. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment