Monday 13 February 2012

Brand Name and Logo Decisions

After some brainstorming I have decided that my hat's brand name will be HAAT which stands for Helmet Against Alien Telepathy. It's quite a simple idea but I think it's quite effective. I did try and think of some more complex abbreviations using words like 'tin', 'foil' etc, but I felt this worked the best.

So I then started work on a logo to go with my brand name that I could put on my label and packaging. Here are my designs.


I particularly liked the look of this one.
Obviously I will need to polish it up a little, but I really like the basic idea of it. So I will be proceeded with this logo in mind. It is ideal for a hat box lid because of its circular design. I have purchased a large hat box and will be altering it soon to suit my purposes and will apply this logo to it in some way. I will be showing the alteration process on this blog soon. The logo will also feature on the label that I design, make and attach to the actual hat.

No comments:

Post a Comment