Sunday 29 January 2012

Tin Foil Hat Research

I found a website here during my research that is all about tin foil hats, how to make them here and lots of useful information about them. This website however calls them Aluminium Foil Deflector Beanies.  It is most likely a joke website, but it certainly looks like a lot of effort has been put into it. This type of foil head gear is to stop the government infiltrating your brain and not aliens apparently.

A lot of the examples of this type of hat are really ugly and boring, apart from this first example I found. 






Some crazy people even put them on their cats...
So I think my next steps will be looking at books and websites about historical and high fashion hat design. As well as artists who predominantly design and make hats. I may also look into some artists who are inspired by the theme of aliens for some extra inspiration. Maybe even artists who use metal or metal foil as their main material.

No comments:

Post a Comment